Buy the new Via Mala Trail Backpack for $114, and receive either a 1550 Klima Light Women’s T shirt, or 1501 Klima Light T Shirt (value $49), free of charge! Add both items to your cart and use code “ViaMalaLaunch” until 9/30!
Put the pedal to the metal. After a stretch on the flat, the trail takes you straight uphill. The terrain becomes more rugged and changes from roots to rocks and debris. You try to keep your pace, take shorter steps and use your arms more intensively. Your attention is completely on the challenging terrain and you edge deeper into the flow with each foot you ascend above sea level. The last few miles over the tree line reward you with a spectacular view. You wait a moment before you turn onto the next track.
This lightweight and especially breathable trail rucksack will keep up with any movement thanks to its perfect design. The wide, stretchy straps are ergonomically shaped and can be adjusted to suit any body shape like a vest thanks to the multi-adjustable chest straps. On the inside and on the straps, lightweight and fast-drying materials ensure good air circulation and a pleasant feel. The outside protects the contents with its water-repellent and dirt-repellent properties. Several stretchy mesh pockets and a small zip-up pocket at the straps are easy to reach while walking and can hold plenty of gels, drinks bottles, phones or GPS devices. There’s a large main compartment with zip at the back and plenty of other compartments for lots of space – it’s also compatible with drinks systems. Trail sticks can be easily attached to the adjustable elastic loops. A Recco reflector at the stretchy pocket ensures increased safety. Suitable for use all year round, the Via Mala Trail Rucksack is perfect for quick trail and mountain runs, but also for any sport that requires you to travel light, such as day hikes or mountain biking.
- Ergonomic fit that keeps up with any movement
- Close fit on almost any body
- Soft wide straps for optimal comfort and hold
- 2 multi-adjustable chest straps
- Lightweight and breathable functional material
- Slightly padded back
- 2 stretchy side mesh pockets that are easy to reach while walking
- 2 mesh pockets at each strap
- 1 zip-up pocket on left strap
- 1 stretchy pocket over the whole back of the rucksack 1 large main compartment with zip
- 1 small zip-up back pocket
- 1 zip-up compartment at the back, compatible with drinks systems (drinking system not included)
- 8l capacity
- Adjustable elastic loops to secure trail sticks
- Elastic loop with whistle to draw attention
- Recco Advanced Rescue Technology reflector
- Also suitable for bike trips