Climb every mountain. In your local mountains, you can let your full self unfurl and leave everyday life in the valley with each step. Here, where the only sound that breaks the silence in summer is the call of the marmot, is your perfect ski touring destination in winter. No matter what time of year you’re in, you’re reminded each time that spending time in the mountains is about more than just conquering a summit.
These pants are a real all-rounder in the mountains. While the especially robust outer fabric offers maximum protection in wind, the inside ensures optimal moisture wicking. Thanks to exceptional breathability, excess body heat can easily escape. The soft and textured inner fabric also guarantees pleasant heat retention on cold days. Robust inserts at the knee and lower leg ensure consistent support in all situations. Adjustable wind protection at the leg cuff lets you combine them with various shoes. These VENTO Monte Rosa Pants are sure to impress on the mountains, whether you’re hiking up a peak or enjoy a ski tour in winter.
- shaped knees made from especially robust functional material
- edge protection on inner leg seam
- width-adjustable wind protection with zip
- elastic on inner leg seam
- robust and stretchy functional fabric
- soft, stretchy waistband with zip and press stud
- 2 zip-up front pockets
- 1 side pocket on right thigh
- 1 side pocket with zip on left thigh