Wind block. You prefer to spend winter away from the tourist slopes, instead favouring perfectly groomed cross-country ski tracks, hiking paths and multi-faceted ski mountaineering routes that lead you through untouched snow to warm chalets.
These robust shell trousers strike the perfect balance between protection and breathability. Unlike standard shell trousers, these can be worn directly against the skin thanks to their soft triple-layer fabric inside. The integrated PU membrane deflects wind from all directions. If you open the side zips during high intensity training, excess body heat can escape even faster. They’re also easy to take on and off over your base trousers. The cuffs feature an elasticated, adjustable wind trap so the trousers can be combined with various Alpine shoes. Silicone applied to the inside of the cuff ensures maximum grip on the shoe. Suitable as an additional shell layer, VENTO Fanes Trousers are the perfect companions on any Alpine adventure.
- windproof triple-layer fabric with integrated PU membrane
- soft and stretchy waistband
- 2 zip-up pockets
- 2-way zips at the side for easy donning and ventilation
- reflective print
- stretchy material at the cuff
- elasticated wind trap with zip to adjust width
- silicone at the cuff for optimal grip
- robust and stretchy functional material
- perfect for combining with the 2617 or 2618 VENTO Fanes Jacket and the 2650 VENTO Fanes Women’s Jacket