Wind block. Without a doubt, the most exciting part of ski mountaineering is the landscape. You take a forest path to reach real Alpine country. Awaiting you is a spectacular view of imposing peaks that jut out into the heavens, as well as wide slopes that promise the best descent you’ve ever experienced.
This robust jacket strikes the perfect balance between wind protection and breathability. A triple-layer fabric with membrane at the front and arms protects you from wind as you exercise. Thanks to improved breathability at the back, excess body heat can easily escape. A stand-up collar provides additional wind protection. The water-repellent VENTO Fanes Jacket can be combined with further layers depending on the weather. Thanks to a close-fitting cut, this jacket is ideal for ski mountaineering and cross-country skiing (XC skiing).
- windproof triple-layer fabric with integrated PU membrane at the front and sleeves
- stand-up collar as wind protection
- double-layer fabric at the back
- zip-up chest pocket
- 2 zip-up side pockets
- robust and stretchy functional fabric
- perfect for combining with the 2908 VENTO Fanes Trousers